Leaf gelatine Beef Bronze 1Kg
Leaf Gelatine Beef Bronze 1Kg
What is Leaf Gelatine and how can you use it?
- It is used in the household, in cooking, in bakeries, confectionery shops and butcher’s shops, in catering and for other non-industrial applications.
- Gelatine sheets are made from gelatine that is dried into a flat sheet. Sheets result in a clearer, more transparent final product than powder. At first glance, this and the elasticity of the sheets make leaf gelatine look more like an artwork.
- The great advantage of leaf gelatine is that it can easily be divided into portions according to recipe instructions and is thus easy to use during cooking.
- Soak sheets of gelatine in a bowl of cold/iced water for 5 to 10 minutes. (Use about 1 cup/250ml of cold water per sheet.)
- Once soft, strain liquid and gelatine through a strainer.
- Lift sheets out of the strainer and wring gently to remove excess water.
- Add sheets to room temperature liquid called for in the recipe. Heat the mixture, stirring until the gelatine is dissolved.
- Do not boil the gelatine or will not set properly.
- Chill finished preparation for at least 8 hours.